Each year, WEF awards grants of up to $1,500 each to Windsor Public School educators to implement creative learning projects and programs. Totaling about $15,000 per year.
Grant applications for the 2023-2024 school year will be accepted from September 1 to October 29, 2023. Teachers, get your idea funded and give our kids the experiential learning opportunities that can spark their passions. The Grant Review Committee generally looks for a variety of proposals from all grade levels and schools that:
- Are consistent with the Windsor Board of Education district and school goals
- Impact students with varying learning abilities
- Fall outside the regular operating budget
- Will ultimately impact/benefit a large number of individuals; in other words, the impact of the grant is not a one-time benefit to a single group of students, but may benefit additional students long term.
- Encourage professional collaboration.
- Promote school and community communication.